Register as a New User
View available hours, inquire about specific policies or cases. Keep track of your time away from work with
- Benefit Dashboard Summary
- Benefit Status
- Benefit Utilization Detail
- Benefit Utilization Detail Calendar View
- Communicate With a Leave Specialist
- Update Profile Information
- Review Letters
- Review Documents
York currently undergoes a SOC-1 examination, which involves a review of financial controls, for the CaseWorks Claims System.
Beginning in 2019, the CaseWorks
Claims System will undergo a SOC-2 examination that will be made up of the following four SOC-2 Principles
to demonstrate our commitments in these areas:
- Security - The system is protected against unauthorized access, use or modification.
- Availability - The system is available for operation and use as committed or agreed.
- Process Integrity - System processing is complete, valid, accurate, timely and authorized.
- Confidentiality - Information designated as confidential is protected as committed or agreed.